Thursday, September 9, 2010

Oh the joys of the Thrifting Adventure

I am still riding high on my giddy buyers wings. Ok in basic English, I scored big today at the thrift store. I'm talking like new Victoria's Secret love pink sweats for one dollar, two super cute H & M tops also for a dollar and a Dana Buchman gray sweater with big gray enamel buttons for a dollar fifty. I still have a few more to hit but I just wanted to stop in and share my joy. I've been taking pictures like crazy so be looking for a super long post full of pics. I also had the find of a lifetime at goodwill the other day when I came across a $600 handbag for two dollars, I kid you not. You can bet that baby went on Ebay the next day. I can't wait to see how it turns out. I have a karma theory about what I sell on ebay. Sometimes I ask less then what something is worth because I figure if I got it for a good deal I should make my profit but still pass it on for another persons good deal. So far this has worked out pretty well for me. I hope everyone is doing well!

Wishes and Kisses

SB

No comments:

Post a Comment