Monday, August 29, 2011

Just another magic Monday

I have so many things to do today that I just don't know where to start. I did some major slacking over the weekend and didn't get a thing done. This morning I have an interview for a part time receptionist position(crossing my fingers..it's at a BMW dealership). So naturally that means manicure, hair setting, and picking out the perfect outfit. I'm thinking my mint green cashmere short sleeve sweater with my black Tahari skirt. Then the usual pearls and diamond studs. Then after the interview it's back to the so very unglamorous tasks of house cleaning and dinner fixing. I believe we are going to have pinto beans and rice with the leftover ham from the other night. It's been kind of a ham-o-rama around here lately. When I make a roast of some sort I try my best to use every bit of it. For breakfast I used a bit of the chopped ham for grits. I added cheese, ham, salt, pepper, garlic, onion, and a bit of butter.
With that I had my usual coffee.


No comments:

Post a Comment