Sunday, August 26, 2012

Want It, Love it, Hate it

This is just going to be a kinda all around review of some things I've loved and some things I didn't feel the love for along with some things I'm drooling over. Unfortunately this is in random order since ya know organization is not my strong suit.
Love Love Love it! I "visited" this at TJ Maxx forever and the beau got it for our 5 year(gawd that's a long time) anniversary last month.
DKNY Hot Pink pebble leather Wallet
I am just DROOLING over this handbag to match the wallet. I can just see many happy thrifting and yardsaleing days happening with this bag.
DKNY Town & Country Large Tote Beige and Pink
It looks like it's a different pink then then wallet but it's just the pic.
I just don't get these.....AT ALL
I know they are incredibly popular but I just don't get it. All I think of when I see one is...
Tacky "Gift with Purchase"
It's basically just a nylon bag that's morphed into a status symbol, and I love a good status symbol like hello..the Louis Vuitton speedy 45 which I adore. Please tell me if there is something I'm missing because with a $100+ price tag I could find something better.
I am loving this Vodka
360 Madagascar Vanilla Vodka
It is incredibly smooth and flavorful and as a bonus it's very eco friendly. Recycled glass, water based label ink and you send them the cork back(for free) and they reuse them. When I googled this I saw a lot of talk about a "glazed doughnut" flavor...oh the possibilities. Now Stoli will always be my fav but at $18+ a bottle and me being a bit of a sipper(drinker, shot taker.......who's really keeping track) this was a better option at only around $11.
Last but for sure not least is this little gem!
Pepperwood Grove Pinot Grigio
Now I make no bones about the fact that I am a pretty serious sipper/drinker/shot-taker. I don't come home and throw rollers in my hair and sit down with a can of Pabst Blue Ribbon, but I do like my drinky winky and I like a good variety. I used to be a Bourbon only gal(and I will in the future do a post just on the different bourbons) but I have expanded my horizons to include vodka, beer, and wine. Lots O wine! This stuff is amazing for the price. Any good Pinot Grigio drinker out there knows Santa Margarita is the standard for this variety but if you don't want to spend $20+ a bottle this stuff is DA BOMB DIGGITY at only $5.99 on sale at Kroger, it's regularly $9.99 which is more but still a great deal for this wine. I have paid $6 a glass for PG at restaurants and been less pleased. That's about that. I'm thinking of doing a love it, hate it, want it post every week or so if there is any interest or ya know..if I wanna do it. Enjoy the end of the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment