Friday, August 24, 2012

I'm baaaack

I have been gone for a way long time but I'm back now finally!
So many new things to update everyone on. First and best I got a promotion at work to Assistant Manager! I am so happy to have my hard work pay off. Now it's a pretty small restaurant and because it's not corporate there isn't really any farther up to go but I'm hoping this experience will set me up for a good position in a bigger company in the future. It's my dream to eventually run my own little supper club and I feel like I am actually taking a step toward that goal now. I also want to keep my online vintage clothes and accessory sales going but I have been slacka-lacking in a major way. Like I completely stopped, perhaps just like my blogging?
These are the things on my mind lately
Say what? Oh that's right another American Pie Quadreqeal....or whatevs. No really it was decent. Like surprisingly decent considering it's predecessors of late. It had some really funny stuff, some gross funny stuff, some warm and fuzzy stuff. I'm glad I didn't pay $9 to watch it at the theater but it was worth a buck at redbox. Also for those of my generation who can remember way back to the early 2000's Alyson Hannigan who played Willow on BVS or Buffy the Vampire Slayer (come on you know you loved it....or at least David Boreanaz "Angel" and James Marsters "Spike" with their shirts off) is in it and, well I'm not sure where I was going with that but she's a pretty funny girl and it's worth a watch. Oh yeah and I just want to say Tara looks pretty good, she was a hot mess there for a bit and now it looks like she got the "girls" fixed and she's all clean and sober, good for you!
Because Gawd Forbid your other viewing option be this...this....I'm just speechless.
Here Comes Honey Boo Boo and crew
I thought for a second it was this gal Eden Wood She's a cutie, cutie patootie. But no I was wrong. Just another disturbed little blonde beauty queen. I lost the Gastineau Girls way back when but now this stuff rates over 2 million views. What kind of ish is that.
Well tomorrow is Saturday and I'm hoping to get my garage sale shopping on and hopefully I'll have some minky goodies to show y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment